bhagat phool singh mahila vishwavidyalaya recruitment 2023 Bhagat Phul Singh Womens University Job Notice 2023 Recruitment information for 122 positions of Examination Controller, Assistant Registrar, Workshop Superintendent, PGT, TGT has been published on the official website at bpsmv. ac.in. Applicants planning to start their career at Bhagat Phul Singh Mahila University can apply online by 2023-03-04.
|Bhagat Phul Singh Women’s University Jobs 2023 Notification||Advertisement No: 201/ 2023 to 246/ 2023 Job Location: Sonepat, Haryana|
|Name of the institution||Bhagat Phul Singh Women’s University|
|Name of the post||Controller of Examinations, Assistant Registrar, Workshop Superintendent, PGT, TGT|
|No. of vacancies||122|
|Educational qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, 10th, 12th, B.Ed|
|mode||Online from 12th feb 2023|
UR/ESM/ESP Fees: 2000/- Rs
Only women from UR in Haryana state: 1000/- Rs
SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS category of Haryana state only: 500/- Rs
Haryana State Benchmark PWD only: zero
Payment method: Online
selection process: Selection will be based on Interview, Written Test, Skill Test, Merit List
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through official website bpsmv.ac.in from 1st February 2023 to 4th March 2023.
Date of Notification: 1st February 2023.
start date: 12th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 4th March 2023.
- Controller of Examinations: Rs.144200-218200/- per month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.56100-177500/- per month
- Workshop Superintendent: Rs.53100-167800/- per month
- PGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): Rs.47600-151100/- per month
- TGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): Rs.44900-142400/- per month
- Controller of Examinations: 18 to 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 18 to 42 years
- Workshop Superintendent: 18 to 42 years
- PGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): 18 to 42 years
- TGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): 18 to 42 years
Bhagat Phul Singh Women’s University Post Details
Controller of Examinations: 1 post
Assistant Registrar: 1 post
Workshop Superintendent: 1 post
PGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): 2 positions
TGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): 4 posts
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|1||Controller of Examinations||01|
|3||PGT (KGSSS) (Only Woman)||02|
|4||TGT (KGSSS) (Only Woman)||04|
|5||TGT (Campus) (Only Woman)||02|
for more details please refer the notification
- Controller of Examinations: Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks in UGC Seven Point Scale or its equivalent Grade ‘B’. 2. Experience in Educational Administration with at least 15 years experience as Lecturer (Senior Scale)/Assistant Professor/Lecturer with 8 years experience in Readers/Associate Professor grade. or comparable experience in research institutions and/or other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years administrative experience out of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post. *Age: Between 18-50 years. *Age limit may be relaxed in case of in-service candidates who have applied through proper channel. Selection will be based on the criteria mentioned in Annexure-I.
- Assistant Registrar: Good academic record with Master’s degree with at least 55% marks on UGC seven point scale or equivalent with B grade. 2. There will be no relaxation in eligibility of internal candidates competing against open posts. 3. Age relaxation up to five years shall be allowed to all candidates having experience of five years or more as Superintendent or equivalent post whether internal or external candidates. 4. Bachelor’s degree in any subject will be considered as minimum test for determining the “criterion of good academic record” for the post of Assistant Registrar.
- Workshop Superintendent: Post Graduate Degree with 60% marks in relevant subject with minimum 05 years experience as Assistant Technical Officer in Government University/Training Centre. ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as a subject. i) Candidates have to qualify the Subjective Test and Computer Appreciation and Application (Phase-I) and Aptitude Test (Phase-II). Selection will be based on the criteria mentioned in Annexure-III.
- PGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects for matriculation or higher ii) Certificate of qualifying Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET Level-III) / School Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) in the concerned subject. iii) “Good academic record” candidates having an average of 50% marks in any three examinations in 10th / 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation in any field. However, the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science; Candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduate/ Post Graduate. iv) Candidates have to qualify the Subjective Test (Stage-I). Selection will be based on the criteria mentioned in Annexure-IV.
- TGT (KGSSS) (Women Only): Graduation degree with at least 50% marks in relevant subject or equivalent degree from a recognized university and HTET Level-II qualified iii) Proficiency in teaching through Hindi and English medium. iv) Candidates have to qualify the Subjective Test (Stage-I). Selection will be based on the criteria mentioned in Annexure-V.
How to apply for BPSMV Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website bpsmv.ac.in
What is the last date to apply for BPSMV Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Application Last Date: 4th March 2023
How do I apply online?
By visiting the website of BPSMV
How many positions are available in each department?
There are multiple posts available for more details….
Be the first to comment